TAG Speaker Application
Thank you so much for your interest in participating as a speaker for TAG TALKS™
While we have direct access to many leading edge thinkers in various areas, we are always looking for new voices to join us and share valuable content with our listeners.
Presenters featured in our events gain instant credibility by being associated with The TAG TALKS™, high visibility through our extensive email and social media promotions and the opportunity to share their messages, insights, stories, and lessons with a broad audience eager for more empowering resources. All presenters must agree to support the event through promotion to their email lists via one solo email (free of additional offers and/or information unrelated to the event.
Now that you have submitted your information, our Program Team will review it to see if you are a good fit for a future event.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the large number of submissions we receive, we are not able to follow up with everyone. Be assured that your information has been received, and if you are a good match now or in the future, we will contact you!
3 TAG TALKs Speaking Categories
- Celebrity Speakers – We offer a negotiated fee plus travel.
- Professional Guest Speakers – We pay travel.
- Up and coming Speakers – TAG Speaker certification available, receive full speaker package. (rate determined by lineup.)
Share your personal story – Position yourself as the expert.
WHY Sponsoring our events is beneficial..
- Creating an image of success and authority for your speaking business is a smart way to grow your customers base and book clients.
- People do business with people they Know, Like and Trust.
- Speakers and Coaches seen in action statistically book more clients.
- Imagine how your reputation will soar when you work alongside Successful Celebrity Keynote Speakers.
- Through this event sponsorship, you will leverage this power by creating instant credibility.
- Sponsorship is increasingly popular among businesses that want to grow fast and reach quality audiences.
- What does it mean to sponsor an event?
- Sponsors support events, trade shows, or organizations. In exchange, you get exposure, instant credibility as the expert and you get in front new customers.
If you are serious about impacting the world in 2019, its time to maximize your marketing budget, here are 10 reasons to sponsor an event.
1. Brand Visibility
- Boost brand recognition.
- With planned promotional giveaways, a huge number of people will be toting your branded swag.
2. Targeted Marketing
- The right event attracts highly interested clients and opportunities to engage one on one with people.
3. Consumer Perception
- Customers form positive opinions when your business is tied to Celebrities at high-profile events. Customers will assume you are reliable and reputable if you can sponsor other organizations.
4. Efficient Lead Generation
- Think about the amount of time you normally spend hunting for 10 qualified leads. How about 200, 500, or 1000?
Forming an emotional connection is half the battle of building brand loyalty. By Sharing your story from stage, you will connect with people, promote your services, and build a following list.
5. Sales Goals
- Along with leads, events allow you to rack up sales on the spot. Setting up a branded booth to feed hungry fans is an easy way to get new business.
6. Community Goodwill
- Strengthening your business image is one of the most valuable benefits of event sponsorship. Customers love brands that care about spreading positive messages.
7. Content Strategy
- Popular events get a lot of engagement, which you can use to create content themes or promote your own hashtags.
When attendees share photos, quotes, videos, and blogs, you get exposure to much larger networks. User-generated content has a greater impact on customers, so make it easy for people to tag your business on social media. #tagtalkslive #shareyourstory
- Event sponsorship is a beneficial experience for new and veteran business’s. After all, a roomful of great minds is better than one. You get a firsthand look at how other speakers differentiate themselves and attract customers.
9. Business Relationships
- Events are great places to find non-competing businesses you can collaborate with in the future.
10. Return on Investment
- Whether you plan to sell or not, events are about starting quality relationships. The goal is to leave with a list of leads to follow up on afterward.
The benefits of event sponsorship are endless if you put in the effort to forge connections. Take advantage of every resource the event holder offers to help businesses, especially as a new participant.
Just like any other transaction, sponsorship roles can be negotiable. Let’s talk…
Speaker Sponsorship Packages
The TAG TALKS™ TEAM